Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PARANOID

                   
           First of all i would like to great a good day to The reader of this forum
          i would like to introduce also may self by the way may name is Niño Buhat 16yrs old
                                    and i live in brgy. Culasi Roxas City capiz



             
                     when you feel like loosing hope or you need some advice, just consult me.
Surely you'll get the "wisdom of a fool", which may turn your mind upside down. we can say you're
lucky if you happened to be may friend or simply if you have to talked to me once and that moment
I am serious.

  Me is just a typical boy like others boys out there. I am not the brightest student in the class but 
I am knows things well.  i am not handsome but I am know how to paint smiles on peoples faces.
it not a normal for a person to laugh must of the time but for me it's a normal. I am doesn't care
if you think I am a psychotic,paranoid or a lunatic etc.All I am wanted is to be a clown to everyone 
no matter what people say's As long as I am sees that everybody is happy.

When the teacher talks in front. you can never see me i am listen attentively. Instead,  I am
is there laughing, talking and most of the time I am caught by the teacher. many people think
I am getting mad. when I am saying practical joke but there is a reality that can strike you.
sometimes you'll get annoyed with me but if you just open your mind you will be thank full
to me every times in me is really funny may moves and actions. may words and other things that 
you never intend to observe yet notice But the moment I prepare may tongue to speak seriously,
surely you'll say I am not just either a clown or an a DEVEL
jeJejE....but a book of wisdom and understanding.


that's all fellow if you Niño Buhat and you will be discover me more in may life
that's all bobosh mwah  mwah  tsup tsup

7 comments: